Disclaimer

The content of this blog is the author's personal view. I am not a theologian, writer, or photographer. The views in this blog are based on personal experiences and not a judgement of what others are doing.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Tazer the would be good Mommy


Tazer has always hidden her babies.  When the dogs receive a stuffed animal, Turk will tear it up as only a Lab can.  Tazer always takes her animals outside and hides them in the bushes.  She will never let us see her do this, because she is a good Mama.  Turk always respects her babies and has never pulled any babies out of her hiding place.  Opie (my sons dog) is another story... he will pull every one of her babies out when he is visiting.  Tazer always looks a little stressed when he does this and then when he leaves, they mysteriously disappear again.

Her favorite stuffed animal seems to be Pooh bear.  I think it is because he looks more like a pup than maybe a duck or a dinosaur.  I have quit trying to keep her animals in the house because she will always sneak them out when I'm not looking.  She is a good Mama.

I have kept an album on my facebook page and have made it public so you can also share in the memories!

Tazer's Babies: an album of memories

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tina, could you get in my album?

      Delete
    2. I'm not on FB, so I didn't try. Sorry I can't help. Yeah, yeah, I know, one of the six people left who aren't on FB and I show up on your blog, right? lol

      Delete
    3. I was under the assumption that if I made the album public, anyone could see it. Maybe not. The reason I linked it was because the album goes back to 2009 and I would have to dig for the pics. Sorry to post a dead end!

      Delete
    4. Oh wait! Maybe you should try. I don't think you have to be on? If I make something public then anyone can see it, but then maybe you can't get on facebook if you don't have an account. That I'm not sure. I know a lot of people not on facebook or blogging, lol.

      Delete
  2. Do you think she would bury one of her real babies. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would hope not. But I am glad she can't be a mommy because she would be hiding puppies all over the house! Only they wouldn't be in good places, just really hard to reach ones! lol

      Delete
  3. It is amusing to watch dogs with their toys. My lab used to carry his favorite stuffed toy to bed with him each night. My sheltie does it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I tried to log in to your facebook page, but it would not open. Says it's unavailable.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm I wonder if it's that way for everyone? I made it public and then linked it but maybe it's not working? If it's not for now you can go to my facebook page- Roxey Megna and should be able to open that photo album. I will see about fixing the link.

      Delete
  4. Turk on the other hand (with his lab in him) will carry a new toy around and show each piano student his toy. He carries them to bed for months too until they finally rip it up. Aren't they amusing?

    ReplyDelete