Disclaimer

The content of this blog is the author's personal view. I am not a theologian, writer, or photographer. The views in this blog are based on personal experiences and not a judgement of what others are doing.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Game On! The Aziz Ansari Face

The Aziz Ansari Face

My daughter Sam posted her and her friends Aziz Ansari Face (Parks & Recreation).  We challenge her faces.  I think Coraline personally did the best face.





Granddaughter Coraline


Daughter-in-law Christy

Son Tony Jr




Mr Tony


Me

Son Kyle

2 comments:

  1. I don't know Kyle's was pretty good.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am laughing out loud right now for real...Dan too.
    Coralines wins "cutest"
    Kyles wins "closest to the real Aziz"
    Mom's wins "most natural to a normal expression"

    ALL ARE AWESOME! Good project mama.

    ReplyDelete